DATES & TIMES

Friday, October 24
Doors open: 5-7pm
Early Bird Public Shopping
(Admission: $15, $5 w/student ID)
7-10pm Public Shopping
(Admission $5, Free w/student ID)
Free for 12 and under

Saturday, October 25
9am-5pm Public Shopping
Free All Day

Sunday, October 26
New Bonus Day
9am-2pm Public Shopping
Free All Day

The Annual Ski & Snowboard SWAP is back for its 45th year! Ski & Snowboard Club Vailís Annual Ski & Snowboard SWAP is the best place to find all you need for the upcoming winter. Products include everything from alpine, snowboard, telemark and nordic equipment. All ranges of winter clothing and accessories such as helmets, gloves and goggles will also be available for purchase. Vendors will have their best selection of new and used products at this years swap. Used gear from the general public will be available at great prices.

A percentage of the sales from the SWAP benefit Ski & Snowboard Club Vail which allows SSCV to continue its mission to inspire character growth and excellence and its vision to stand as both a leading youth development organization and the premier ski and snowboard competition program in the world.

SELLING YOUR GEAR?

HOW TO SELL YOUR GEAR:
Simply bring your used equipment down to drop off and check it in. If it sells during the Swap, SSCV will take a 30% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 70%. It's that easy and it sure beats letting old equipment collect dust in the garage.

PICKING UP & GETTING PAID:
Unsold equipment must be picked up at Dobson Ice Arena on Sunday, October 26† from 1:00 - 3:00 pm. We cannot keep equipment after 3:00 pm on Sunday. Do not assume your item has sold if you can't find your item. Check with a SSCV representative at equipment checkout. SSCV is not responsible for equipment left at Dobson Ice Arena after 3pm on Sunday.

For those who sold equipment, SSCV can issue you a check between 1pm - 3pm on Sunday or will mail a check to your address by November 15th.

Check-In Dates

Saturday, October 11
11am - 4:00pm
Edwards - Crazy Mountain Brewery
Eagle - Brush Creek Elementary School
Vail - SSCV Clubhouse


Monday, October 20
11am - 6:00pm
SSCV Clubhouse

Tuesday, October 21
11am - 6:00pm
SSCV Clubhouse

Wednesday, October 22
11am - 6:00pm
SSCV Clubhouse

Thursday, October 23
4:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m
Dobson Ice Arena

Friday, October 24
7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Dobson Ice Arena